This article will help you in the process with these key ideas by giving you a powerful transformative keystone habit.
Journal Every Day
- Journaling Optimizes Your Creative Potential
- Journaling Accelerates Your Ability To Manifest Your Goals
- Journaling Creates A Springboard For Daily Recovery
- Journaling Generates Clarity And Congruence
- Journaling Clears Your Emotions
- Journaling Ingrains Your Learning
- Journaling Increases Your Gratitude
- Journaling Unfolds The Writer In You
- Journaling Records Your Life History
19 Other Benefits Of Journaling
- Heals relationships
- Heals the past
- Dignifies all events
- Is honest, trusting, non-judgmental
- Strengthens your sense of yourself
- Balances and harmonizes
- Recalls and reconstructs past events
- Acts as your own counselor
- Integrates peaks and valleys in life
- Soothes troubled memories
- Sees yourself as a larger, important, whole and connected being
- Reveals and tracks patterns and cycles
- Improves self-trust
- Directs intention and discernment
- Improves sensitivity
- Interprets your symbols and dreams
- Offers new perspectives
- Brings things together
- Shows relationships and wholeness instead of separation
Strategies To Enhance The Experience
- Pray or meditate for inspiration before you begin to hieghten your mental state and trigger creativity
- Listen to music (I listen to either classical or dub-step depending on the output I’m trying to get)
- Write about the people in your life — you’ll get breakthroughs about how to improve those relationships
- Write with confidence and power — use this to strengthen your resolves
- Write “Today is going to be the best day of my life.” — read that over and over until you begin to believe it
- If you can’t think of what to write, try writing about minute details of your day or recent history
- Or start with gratitude
I dare say that journaling is one of the most important things to do in your life. If done effectively, it will change everything in your life for the better.
You’ll become the person you want to be.
You’ll design the life you want to live.
Your relationships will be healthier and happier.
You’ll be more productive and powerful.
Call To Action
If you want to focus on the right activities and get results 10x faster than most people, check out my morning checklist. https://go.benjaminhardy.com/optin-16784469
You can read the whole article here: https://medium.com/the-mission/why-keeping-a-daily-journal-could-change-your-life-9a4c11f1a475